Skilled paid therapists required by TherapyAid
Thank you for showing an interest in giving treatments on behalf of Award-Winning TherapyAid!
Please join our Together we are Stronger Facebook Group where we put all the up to date information on TherapyAid
BENEFITS FOR YOU
* £25 per session. (4 sessions paid, one session our therapists generously give as a donation)
* Promoting your business
* Feel good factor
* Being part of a new and exciting venture here in Norfolk that is backed by experts in their field, such as Sir Norman Lamb, Janey Lee Grace.
BENEFITS FOR THE CARER
Feedback from carers:
* Having time out for themselves for perhaps the first time
*Being able to cope better
* Improved relationships with the person they care for
* Stopped the chatter in their head
* Having more patience with the person they care for
We are already making a HUGE difference in the lives of unpaid carers and getting amazing feedback.
In readiness for giving treatments:
- Please fill in the application form and sign the Therapists Agreement.
- Please send copies of the Diploma/Certificate of the relevant therapies you will be offering, Insurance *First Aid Certificate and any appropriate CPD
- Whilst we process your application please obtain a DBS certificate at a cost of just £25 – here is the link: https://www.gov.uk/request-copy-criminal-record
- If you haven’t for a current First Aid certificate, please still apply here and arrange to get this important thing done asap- we often run First Aid courses for therapists – advertised through the Together we are Stronger group.(It is the Emergency First Aid at Work qualification you need)
- We really need to show other health professionals how professional we are and that all our therapists belong to an association such as Federation of Holistic Therapists or Association of Reflexologists, Reiki Association, Reiki Federation. They have their code of ethics to abide by and it is so important that we all present ourselves above reproach.
- Practitioners need to hold an accredited qualification in Level 3 (essential) and above that are based on the National Occupational Standards .g. ITEC, VTCT, City & Guilds. Please contact us if you are unsure at email@example.com
- Remember that doing this work counts towards CPD, enhances your CV and any of the hours you donate as part of this project are tax deductible. That’s quite apart from the enormous pride and job satisfaction you will hopefully get! And the big thanks and love from us!
- Processing your application may take up to 10 days
You can come and meet us too – we have a TherapyAid Roadshow throughout this year!
We are holding envisioning days to encourage therapists to join us in this unique charity.
🌟February 12 Norwich 10-12 at Jackie Hamilton School, Norwich, NR3 3UE
🌟February 22nd 1 – 3 at Jackie Hamilton School NR3 3UE
🌟March 18 Kings Lynn 10 – 2 Alive Lynnsport, Greenpark Ave, King’s Lynn PE30 2NB
🌟April 21 Holt 12 – 2 The Treehouse, Charles Road,
🌟May 19 Wymondham. midday venue TBA
🌟June 16 Dereham . 10-12 Thetford 2-4 venues TBA
🌟Sept 23 Yarmouth venue TBA midday
🌟Oct 6 Diss. Midday venue TB